March 09-12, 2018
G.G.CAKRAFT's first class in Perth!
G.G.CAKRAFT’s buttercream flower cake is a glossy cake that looks hyper realistic. Its' natural color tone makes the flowers look real.
You can learn how to make the Glossy-buttercream that has been first invented by G.G., who has the sole original patent on the buttercream recipe.
Through G.G.'s class, you will experience a more fruitful curricula and beautiful buttercream flowers through this class.
We have prepared various courses for our workshop in Perth, Australia:
Buttercream Basic course for beginner
intermediate/advanced course for skillled hands.
You can experience the most memorable food-art experience with G.G.CAKRAFT.
[Perth] 4 Days Buttercream Flowercake Basic+Intermediate Course (1820 AUD)
color toning technique, various flower-piping techniques and Decoration Tips
Learn the Basic+Intermediate level techniques to make a semi-professional buttercream cake.
- Course level: Basic + Intermediate
- Date: 9th~12th March, 2018
- Time: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Lunch will be provided in this course (included in the price)
- You’ll be given: Set of nozzle, Flower nail, nail wood holder, flower scissor and coupler, Buttercream and Cake recipe, G.G.CAKRAFT text book. (All from Korea)
The class includes:
- Demonstration on how to make Glossy & normal buttercream, various techniques, and buttercream special icing.
- Learn how to make 16 flowers, Buds, and Leaves.
- Official hard-copy certification from Republic Of Korea Flowercake Association - provided after completion of workshop.
- Class will be conducted in English.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, G.G.Cakraft reserves the right to change the date or cancel the event. If that occurs, 100% refund will be given.
4-day course overall curriculum
Please click the buttons below to read more specific information about each day's plan/curriculum!
Venue: Cake tinz n' thingz
2/6 Corbusier Pl, Balcatta WA 6021, Australia
Please read the FAQ thread before leaving a message to G.G. Due to the load of work, there may be delays to answering your questions. Considering this, we highly recommend you to read the FAQ thread FIRST in order to save your waiting time :)